Become a SUP & Yoga Certified Teacher in 6 hours!
Brought to you by the creators of the first Yoga Alliance SUP & Yoga Teacher Training Certification and authors of the two books:
- “Walk On Water – A Guide To Flat Water Stand Up Paddling”
- “The SUP & Yoga Sutras – Reinventing The Art Of Yoga”
After 9 years of conducting SUP & Yoga Teacher Trainings and hundreds of trainees we have been able to streamline our material to give you a comprehensive 6-hour course covering the basics of how to lead a successful and fun SUP & Yoga class.
All of our Trainings may be used towards our 200-hr/300-hr/500-hr Yoga Alliance Certifications.
*** What makes this Training unique ***
You will learn:
- Basic Safety and stand up paddle guide training
- Towing Techniques
- The “Sexy Seven” Poses (or what you should not teach on a paddle-board)
- How to bring your own teaching style to the board.
*** Prerequisites ***
- Must be able to swim.
- Must understand stand up paddling.
All paddle boards and gear will be supplied.
This is the gear we do not supply and we suggest you bring with you while on the water: towels, sunscreen, shorts/pants that can get wet (no cotton, please), sunglasses with strap, hat or headgear, notebook and/or paper and pen for notes (on land), snacks and water as needed, and dry clothes.
“Look yourself in the mirror and ask yourself: what do I want to do everyday for the rest of my life…do that.”